Snorkeling Fun on CocoMotion

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
PeterV
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Snorkeling Fun on CocoMotion

Post by PeterV »

During our trip just completed, we had the pleasure of spending an afternoon snorkeling with Marlon on CocoMotion (http://www.cocomotion.net/).

We had a terrific time.

It was great to see Tobago from the water, and Marlon's high speed boat made the ride thrilling. He took into account both our interests and the prevailing conditions, and we snorkeled at three different sites during our 3+ hour expedition. The ride even came complete with refreshments, including home made carrot cake.

We've dived and snorkeled lots of places around the world (I'm a certified PADI instructor) and our trip on CocoMotion was first rate. Highly recommended.
Paul Beardmore

Re: Snorkeling Fun on CocoMotion

Post by Paul Beardmore »

Have just returned from a 2 week trip to Tobago, I had researched this site before going and had emailed Rachael and Marlon over the possibility of having a private half day charter on cocomotion prior to going. On arrival in Tobago I rang Racael and arranged a trip, doing it this way was cheaper than through the hotel or the travel company i travelled with. The night before we were due to go out Rachael contacted me and advised that the sea was sligtly choppy and we could re arrange the trip which we did. Marlon Turned up bang on time with that great smile of his and off we went for a 3 1/2 hr trip. the knowledge that he posses is limitless.All I can say is that it was about the best trip I have had and definately the best my wife has had. There is another boat that does similar trips its newer but Marlon and cocomotion win hands down.We will be back in Tobago and we WILL be BACK on Cocomotion. Marlon, Thanks for the trip and memories my friend.oh and I for got had originally booked for just me and the wife but had made friends with another couple and they came with us.Any additional cost, No marlon said you had paid for a private charter two extra people made no difference.

Paul and Jan
Rob and Jan
Daniel R
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Re: Snorkeling Fun on CocoMotion

Post by Daniel R »

I am just finishing up my first trip to Tobago, and thanks to the positive reviews of cocomotion found here, decided to email Marlon regarding a trip. Right away they let me know that due to the weather, snorkeling conditions would not be good, and that they would let me know as soon as they improved, as they had others interested in an outing as well. I received a follow-up email a day or two later, letting me know when they would be doing the trip, and I joined the other group going. It was a marvelous time, as we visited 3 sites, and enjoyed complimentary watermelon and drinks between sites, with a slice of the carrot cake before the last bay.

-Dan

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”