Cocomotion

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Sarah Maddion

Cocomotion

Post by Sarah Maddion »

I would recommend this boat trip to anyone visiting Tobago - in fact for me it is the best trip out on Tobago.

In November we returned for a 2nd holiday in Tobago, and top of my "to do list" was to go out on Cocomotion again. It did not disapppoint! In fact we ended up during the holiday having 3 half days out with Marlon (the Captain and co-owner) and introducing a number of new friends to Marlon. Cocomotion provides the exhillaration and speed, which enables a thrilling ride and the ability to arrive at destinations early and beat the other boats. As a small craft, it also means that you (and the fish) are not surrounded by other snorkellers - which makes for a much better marine adventure.

Marlon is knowledgeable on the sea life, and ensures that each trip caters for those with differing levels of snorkelling and fitness abilities, he also takes the time to try and work out what you have seen (from some very poor descriptions). My particular favourites are Arnos Vale (for the sea life and corals) and Mount Irvine.

Rachel's carrot cake is legendary (both on Tobago and now in England - as I managed to extract the recipe).
If you take just one trip whilst on Tobago - make sure it is this one. =D>

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”