Guest Report

4-Bedroom villa on the Bon Accord Development (listing)
Anil Singh

Guest Report

Post by Anil Singh »

We stayed at White Rose villa in June 2010. The property manager was very friendly and accommodating, and gave us a tour of the location upon arrival. The location is fairly new, and the features that were available was impressive, especially for the price. The pictures available do not do justice to how great this property is.

There were a couple of issues, but none that were severe enough for myself to be overly severe. 2 air-condition units were malfunctioning - the manager did indicate that they were recent failures, and he was in the process of trying to procure new units to replace the failed devices. Also, the plants that surrounded the pool weren't fully grown yet, so it did not guarantee a great level of privacy, but that was to be expected, so in time that should be rectified.

The location is fantastic, being within walking distance to Store Bay and environs (roughly 5-6 minutes walk on average). It is a quiet area, but not overly secluded so security was not a significant concern to the group.

The property had a feeling of luxury, yet it still had a fairly homely feeling...it actually became a task to get the group to get out of the house to go visit other places on the island.

I expect in future, this location will become a pretty popular location, both with people staying from Trinidad and abroad, it's best to utilise this property with a group of 6-8 people. I am definitely coming back here again in the near future.

Return to “White Rose Villa”