Guest Report

4-Bedroom villa on the Bon Accord Development (listing)
Roshan Ramsumair

Guest Report

Post by Roshan Ramsumair »

Firstly, I must give the villa top marks for its cleanliness; it was spotless from walls to floors. My family and I enjoyed every minute of our stay including the serenity of the surroundings. Also, the rental manager was very accommodating and courteous and I would like to thank him for rendering his assistance to us. Another high point for the villa is that it is located near to a quick shop so getting the early morning newspapers and any other items that may have been forgotten is accessible.
The rooms were also very spacious, each having a walk-in closet, cable television and private bathroom. However, the only pitfall is the size of the beds (4X6). Nevertheless, it’s a minor set back and I’m sure the owners will install some queen or king sized beds in the future.
In general, the villa is ideal for a vacation getaway all the amenities are functioning and are in top class working condition. I rented this villa to celebrate my daughter’s second birthday and both she and my wife had a blast, so I guess that’s the most important thing. In closing, I would like to thank Mrs. Jiminez and Mr. Francis for ensuring my stay was an enjoyable and safe one and I certainly will be returning to this villa……..It was the best……

Return to “White Rose Villa”