Guest Report

4-Bedroom villa on the Bon Accord Development (listing)
Trevor

Guest Report

Post by Trevor »

I went on this vacation not knowing what to expect, normally when i visit Tobago i really prefer staying in the crown point or pigeon point area so everything is just a stroll away. This villa was in Bon accord so i was not too keen, on my arrival my whole mind set changed when the taxi dropped us out in front of the Villa. It was beautiful, the inside was spacious and very comfortable, all bedrooms were lovely with private bathrooms, cable tv and internet etc. The place was very clean and tidy, the pool at the back was really nice with relaxing chairs on the side and a hammock. All the stuff you could want for a very comfortable and joyful vacation was available. It was a little further walk from crown point but i did not mind. The only slight issues were one of the a/c in the study area was not working, the pool sticks were missing tips, ball were missing from the pool table and the bar-b-que grill was somewhat shaky but other than that everything was perfect. i would reccomend this Villa to anyone who wants a beautiful, clean and comfortable vacation in tobago. I must also mention that there is a car rental place almost opposite from this villa with really good rates. If the owners or care takers reads this report please any minor issues like i mentioned should be rectified, this will only bring positives to this already beautiful villa.

Return to “White Rose Villa”