transport OF bike

Transport-related questions and comment
Rikke L

transport OF bike

Post by Rikke L »

Hello everybody,

I`m new on this forum and I`m absolutly delighted about MYTOBAGO.
I found it by coincidence when I was looking for places to stay after my friend and I booked a flight to Tobago in a two minute decision (To where??? :wink: )

Since we want to take our mountainbikes along, I do have the following question:

Any suggestion how to transport two bikes (in their travelling boxes) from the airport to the hotel? :?:

Tobago doesn`t seem to be an island of big truck-taxis :wink:

Thank you for your help,
Rikke
L.A. Mcdonald
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by L.A. Mcdonald »

Depending on where you were staying on the island, a great person to have pick you up is Porridge. All of his details are listed under accomodations in this forum. He owns Porridges Place and he also has car hire. He owns a larger van for transporting lots of people and luggage. I have used his services before and was very pleased. Enjoy yourself.
Lori
Rikke L

Post by Rikke L »

Thank you Lori!

I understand that Porridges Place is in the Northern part of the island. We will be staying in Mt Irvine - so I guess it is not a perfect match...

We will be heading off in 5 weeks, so I have still a little more time to find something.

After spending much time on the internet I`m now totally excited about going to Tobago!

Rikke
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Rikkke,contact yestourism I am sure they could arrange something for you,
David
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Rikke

Welcome aboard! Yes, David is probably right - contact Yes Tourism and they can hopefully arrange something.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”