Guest Report

70 room 4* All-Inclusive resort at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Paul Digby

Guest Report

Post by Paul Digby »

We have recently returned home, from our Holiday at the Le Grand Courlan Spa resort. 16th November to 30th November 2006
I can only say that our rating of this hotel spa resort would in crease to a 4 star accommodation with a little bit of work to the hotel exterior. The rooms were excellent, the spa treatment included was well arranged and available throughout the two weeks we were there, if the times were not suitable to an individual, they were rearranged with no fuss. My Wife informed me that the treatment was on par with a 4 star hotel. Our rating of the staff in dealing with our needs exceeded the 3 star rating, they made you feel as though you were at a 5 star accommodation, we couuld not praise the satff enough. The fact that the General Manger makes herself available to all guests on the tuesday get together, enables you to meet her and discuss your individual needs. All facilities were avaialable and when we had a minor issue with the A/C it was remided before we returned to the room on the same day.

Overall We had an excelent time, which was made even better by the tremendous hospitality of all the staff at this Hotel.

Would we go back to this hotel. YES without any hesitation.

Thank you to all Le Grand Courlan.

Anne and Paul Digby Berkshire England.

Return to “Le Grand Courlan Resort & Spa”