Internet Access

70 room 4* All-Inclusive resort at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Monarch Pilot

Internet Access

Post by Monarch Pilot »

Does anyone know if this hotel has an Internet access point? Or if not is there a cyber cafe nearby.

Many thanks
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

I would be most surprised if LGC does not offer Internet facilities for guests, but I don't know for sure. However, why not drop them a line at [email protected] and ask?

I noticed a recent post from Patrick Dankou of Yes Tourism in which he said the he thought that the cafe in Pleasant Prospect was now offering Internet facilities. This is just a 200-300 yards up the road (turn left out of LGC). There a small cluster of buildings on hillside on the left side of the road, the first being the highly recommended Indigo restaurant.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Monarch Pilot

Post by Monarch Pilot »

Having just visited my folks at LGC I can advise that there is no internet access at the hotel, even though they adverstise it being available! A RIGHT turn out of the hotel drive and a 300m walk will indeed take you to Indigo tours who have access MON-SAT 0900-1700, but quite often are closed!
Trev C.

Post by Trev C. »

There is web access via the guest relations office at the hotel. Pop in there and ask for Victor and he will get you going. There is a small fee, but in all its very good value.
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Internet Access

Post by David Watkins »

There are two cyber cafes nearby.Turn left out of the resort pass Grafton towards Black Rock,as you enter the village turn first left and the cafe is a small shack about 80meters on your right.Alternatively turn right and walk up to Pleasant Prospect and the cafe is on the left of the main road opposite the entrance to the Indigo restaurant.
Have good time,regards
David :lol:

Return to “Le Grand Courlan Resort & Spa”