Advice on hotel for single parent with 4 year old boy

70 room 4* All-Inclusive resort at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Mary J

Advice on hotel for single parent with 4 year old boy

Post by Mary J »

Hi there, I want to take my son to Tobago and have a reasonable budget. I would love to take him to the Coca Reef but having read the reveiws, feel he may not be so welcome and as I am on my own would really love him to go to a Kids Club for a couple of hours so that I can have a big swim in the ocean, which I love to do on holiday and he can meet some friends his own size. I am aware that there's a Kids club at Turtle beach but have read too many bad reviews... I also hear that the Hilton may have a nursery but is miles from anywhere and the Atlantic is not good for swimming and the pool is cold . I would be so grateful for some advice! Many thanks. Mary J
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Mary J,I don't think LGC take children but it's sister next door,Grafton Beach certainly does.
David :D
Rachel Crew
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Single parent with 4 year old

Post by Rachel Crew »

Hi Mary,

Not sure which reviews you are referring to, but actually Coco Reef gets a lot of guests with children of all ages - particularly during the school holidays. The safe enclosed beach and availability of watersports equipment for use in the lagoon seem to be popular with families. They do not have a kids club as such, but I have met a number of guests who have used the babysitting service on offer (for example if parents have wanted to go out diving or sightseeing), and they seem to have been happy with the service.

David is also right - LGC is an adult-only hotel, so Grafton would be your other option, along with Turtle Beach and Hilton
Rachel & Marlon Winter-Roach
CocoMotion - http://www.cocomotion.net

Return to “Le Grand Courlan Resort & Spa”