Guest Report

6 room guest house at French Fort
P. Ragoo

Guest Report

Post by P. Ragoo »

I'm not going to repeat what you've heard in all the reviews thus far- I'm just going to say that you can believe each and every "glowing" one! It's all true! When I was reading them before we decided to stay at The Branch- I was a bit skeptical, it seemed almost too good to be true- but my hubby and I decided we'll go anyway. We were so glad we did! From the word go we were impressed, with the vast and breathtaking surroundings way up in the hills overlooking way down to the other end of the island (Crown Point), the exceptional and warm service (they really went way above and beyond in so many ways I won't waste time trying to list them - they spoiled us!), the impressive guesthouse itself, spotlessly clean rooms, the infinity pool, the outdoor hot tub/jacuzzi, the well presented tea and snack station, the pool table and other games, all the meals-especially the three course dinners plus dessert (we eventually had to beg off (very reluctantly) from all the courses but the main one and the dessert because it was soo much (and soo delicious!))The only things that some may not like is the fact that there is no television in the bedrooms, and the 'longish' (3-5 minute) drive in to the guesthouse on unpaved (though not dirt) roads- but that definitely fades into insignificance with all things considered. We had an amazing stay at The Branch! I obviously recommend it!

Return to “The Branch”