Guest Report

6 room guest house at French Fort
Nicole Gabriel

Guest Report

Post by Nicole Gabriel »

My rating is 1- Extremely dissatisfied. Prior to my arrival at the Branch I requested simple accommodation (an apartment with two queen size beds, clean environment,safety for my vehicle, ) what I received was a blown up bed uncomfortable and another bed that was also uncomfortable, terrible road conditons and getting wet when the rain comes because i am not staying at the main house so i have to pass at the side of the house to get to the apartment. My aunt and I had to clean the apt because of dust, cobweb and a very huge lizard. To add insult the refrigerator was not working. We came for a vacation around Christmas and on my first day I wanted to leave but because it was around peak season getting another venue would have been difficult. I was told by the owners that maybe my "standards" are to high. Now I paid for something that I did not receive and then to be insulted by the owner. I can continue but I don't think it is necessary. I will never stay at the Branch nor would i recommend it to anyone. I will be very skeptical to check online for a place when it comes to Tobago.

Regards

Nicole Gabriel

Return to “The Branch”