Guest Report

6 room guest house at French Fort
Kia-Ann Roberts

Guest Report

Post by Kia-Ann Roberts »

This weekend my boyfriend and I opted to visit the Branch and it was the most fantastic weekend of my life!! Doc and Captain are truly wonderful hosts!! Captain picked us up at the Tobago port and took us to this place a mere 10 to 12 minutes away.
We were greeted by Doc's warm smile and were served complimentary drinks. We were given a tour of the property and then settled into our air-conditioned room where robes awaited us. The Pool and Jacuzzi were the places to be to unwind and start our vacation.
Next morning we woke to birds chirping right outside our window and a delicious breakfast made by Doc. Anything you needed were made readily available at your convenience. We were having so much fun lunch time flew past us so we had a lunch/dinner, which Doc had no problem preparing for us and again served with warm smiles and candlelight.
There isn't enough space for me to continue as I can go on and on about how spectacular and affordable this place was. So if ever you need a place to stay in Tobago, The Branch is the place to be because it's surely that branch away from heaven.

Return to “The Branch”