Guest Report

5-bedroom villa at Mount Irvine (listing)
Sophie Wheeler

Guest Report

Post by Sophie Wheeler »

I had a group of us staying in Tobago over the period of 3 weeks on a field course with our degree, and this is the villa we decided to stay in in our third week. It was perfect. The pool is a great size, all the bedrooms are a great size (all ensuite) and it had everything we needed...Ipod dock, ice machine, blender, loungers etc. The only thing that the villa could really do with was a dishwasher, but this wasn't really a problem! The maid who came a few times a week was always very friendly and did a very good job!
Above all it was in a stunning location, in a quiet little cul-de-sac,making it perfect for a group of you, and if you decide to go out anywhere for meals or for a day trip, nowhere is too far!
The garden was amazing, and i found myself every morning sat on the veranda looking out at all the birds that would come and visit the feeder. An absolute gem if you would like to get to know the birds of Tobago
The beach is only a 5-10 minute stroll away as well!
I would definitely recommend this villa to stay in, all of us described it as perfect, and above all the owner, Ian, has been a delight to deal with. He gave us lots of information and advice before we went, and he couldn't do enough, offering for us to vacate the property when we needed to on the departure date, arranging us transfers from the airport, always very quick at communication etc
Would thoroughly recommend to anyone visiting Tobago!

Return to “Blue Tanager”