Guest Report

Small apartment house in Crown Point (listing)
Robert Verrege

Guest Report

Post by Robert Verrege »

I have stayed, here twice in the same month.The self catered apartments are very clean with excellent air-conditioning in the units. There are adequate kitchen supplies, with toaster, pots/pans microwave,cutlery,in all the units. Bring your own coffee pot or Melitta if you want perked coffee, as only a kettle is supplied. An additional feature, now, is WiFi availability,important for those who wish to keep in contact with family,banks,home,etc. Bed linen is changed weekly.The beds are very comfortable with, it seems, new mattresses. A pool would be a welcome feature, which I have joked about, with Dexter and Yoland.The grounds are very well maintained with a large Breadfruit tree and other tropical vegetation gorwing abundantly everywhere. It is very close to the Airport so a car is not really required to get there. There is no signage for the pale flamingo coloured apartments but it is across the road from a very bright orange building. It is on the corner of StoreBay local Road and DonRora Drive, the same side as the Airport.
Store Bay and Pigeon Point, the best beaches in my opinion, are within a pleasant walking distance,approximately 1/2-1 mile, partially along the beach with various little restaurants,stores and local fisherman stands, where fresh fish can be bought right from the fishermen. There are perhaps more luxurious accomodations with more ammenites like swimming pools but this establishment exheeds most comfort demands that a tourist could ask for in this price range. For Tobago,these apartments are not excessively priced. Most units, on the lower level, are well suited for those with mobility problems. There are nice individual patios for these particular units, while the upper units have a huge balcony with tropical plants overlooking the views of the Local road and Tobago life as it passes. Since the units have been erected, over a period of years, there might be slightly more updated and modern units available, here, for a bit more money, but all the units are comfortable,very clean, and so far no bugs, important features to most tourists..

Return to “Dex & Yolande's Holiday Apartments”