Guest Report

2 studio apartments in Lambeau (listing)
Kenneth Langdon

Guest Report

Post by Kenneth Langdon »

I stayed in the smaller studio apartment which had all the amenities I wanted. The facility is a five minute walk from a beach which is used both recreationally and by fishermen who maintain a stand where the freshest fish on the island can be purchased.

My apartment has a very large patio, heavily screened by trees inhabited by a dozen or more species of birds. Given the lovely climate of the island one tends to spend a lot more time outdoors than inside.

The most outstanding feature of Three Palms is the enormous hospitality of its owner, Giselle Beaubrun. Giselle takes a genuine interest in her guests' enjoyment of their experience on Tobago. Her many kindnesses over the month I spent here have left a warm and lasting feeling in my heart for Tobago and its wonderful people.

The location of Three Palms is in an upscale, residential area. To get to the touristy areas of Tobago entails a short ride by taxi which I found to be inexpensive and efficient. If you are looking for a safe, attractive, quiet location I don't think you will do better.

Return to “Three Palms Apartments”