Guest Report

2 studio apartments in Lambeau (listing)
Amanda Minett

Guest Report

Post by Amanda Minett »

I stayed at Three Palms for a week with my mother (73years) for a week November 2010. It was my first time in the Caribbean but mum has been many many times.
We were met at the airport by the wonderful smiley Giselle who bundled us into her air-con car and drove us through the streets of crown point (via the supermarket for some basic provisions ..) .to the peace and tranquillity of her home where the studios are located.
We were tired from long 11hr long flight so on route Giselle phoned her other business the excellent 'shore things cafe' and arranged for fresh pizza to be made for us, which she collected and personally delivered to the studio.

we stayed in the sabel studio which was clean spacious and cool. A small shaded terrace provided adequate space for a couple of chairs and a table ..perfect for relaxing on with morning coffee watching the humming birds and geckos... or a rum punch or cold 'carib' in the evening with fire flies lighting up the meadows beyond.
although not directly 'on the beach' a10min walk brings you out by the local fishermen's huts where fresh fish can be brought . every morning we walked on the beach and I swam in the unbelievably warm and shallow Atlantic ocean. It was heaven !
Giselle arranged for car hire which was delivered to the house and picked up at the end of our stay at the airport.
She also lent us a mobile phone loaded up with contact numbers, in case we needed her any time we were out and about exploring the beautiful Tobago.
We took a trip to Trinidad and Giselle once again arranged all the tickets and was most helpful on the morning of departure, due to her local contacts, in informing us that the ferry was running late !
It was my first time in the Caribbean and staying at the Three Palms was certainly a perfect place to be. Much of my fantasic experience was due to staying with Giselle at 'the three palms apartments' ...and eating out of the shore things cafe ! truely a delight and very much the Tobagan experience

Return to “Three Palms Apartments”