Guest Report

4 studio apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Jean B.

Guest Report

Post by Jean B. »

Oh my, what can i say. It was my first trip to the beautiful island of Tobago and definitely will not be my last if my life is spared. I flew in and was collected from the airport by Mr Dillon. Very pleasant young man with a beautiful smile that just put one at ease. We got to the apartment in less than 5 minutes and i was surprised how close to the airport it was, walking distance without luggage. The apartment is one bedroom, bathroom that is quite large for caribbean standards, large kitchen space with all the utensils one would need, i love it. I met Mrs Dillon and she also has that infectious smile. I felt right at home. Wifi, i brought my magic jack and telephone and i was right at home. The apartment is clean and fresh and in the perfect location. Grocery store and fruit market(small stand) in walking distance. Had a cold box of orange juice in the fridge and a jug of water, this was so thoughtful and well appreciated. I haven not been sleeping well for weeks, i slept for the 7 nights i was there.The bed is so soft and yet firm. I walked to the beach,pigeon point, bought fish. The bank is in walking distance(RBC). Took the public car and bus and went into scarborough. The Dillons was there to answer questions and point you in the right direction. They are adding a second level to the building and i am looking forward to returning in the new year. I am extremely happy having chosen Giselle's Apartment. To the Dillons x3 thank you for making my stay enjoyable. God bless.
Jean B.

Return to “Giselle's Holiday Apartments”