Guest Report

200 room resort at Lowlands (listing)
Norma Alexander-Mason

Guest Report

Post by Norma Alexander-Mason »

The Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is par excellent. Although its oceanic when one is in the pool you don't miss the sea because you are surrounded by it .It seems as though the pool is one with the sea. The rooms are very comfortable and the beds suitable for a good night sleep. The bar at the pool serves Mai Tai which for me is ideal while relaxing at the pool.
Kervin the chef is the best omelette maker in the world how disappointed I was on my last day the Monday when I was told he had a day off. The other chef was no match for him. What a short line when Kervin was not on duty. His omelette is a must to try,
The rooms could be improved house keeping needs to do reflection in terms of cleanliness. Human Resource needs to be a top priority the line is long for checking in. Some of the staff needs to be more customer friendly.
How intimidating it was for me to wait 4 hours to access my room. These are some of the negatives of this dream resort.
I recommend that management needs a team with a good vision if they want to stay in business. The Hilton did it right.

Return to “Magdalena Grand Beach Resort”