Guest Report

200 room resort at Lowlands (listing)
Keith Trim

Guest Report

Post by Keith Trim »

We, my wife and I, have stayed at Magdelena before. The accommodation is quite comfortable and consistent with our expectations given the
Publicised ratings of the resort. The infrastructure and general ambience are relatively good. Attention needs to be paid to the upkeep of the grounds, viz - lawns and plants. They, in some instances, seem to be neglected, lacking watering and manicuring. Breakfast at Magdelena is a blast. First class in every respect. The staff are very courteous providing service with a smile. There was just one negative incident during our last stay. We requested hot chocolate for breakfast beverage which staff said needed to be made but that we would get In short order. This request was canceled by the supervisor without having the courtesy to at least inform us. This was not the first incident of unpalatable conduct that we observed with him. The incident to which I refer happened on Saturday 1st February 2014 at breakfast. That apart , I can confidently refer the resort and take my foreign guests there.

Return to “Magdalena Grand Beach Resort”