Guest Report

200 room resort at Lowlands (listing)
Marcus Goring

Guest Report

Post by Marcus Goring »

I took my girlfriend to the Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort for her birthday. Check-in was professional and courteous. our room was in "Toco", far from the min reception area, but man what a view of the ocean and amazing sun rises and sun sets.

Dinner was very nice and our Server, Lisa was a delight, friendly and knowledgeable.

I paid for an all inclusive package, except lunch, and on the morning of her birthday, for her birthday breakfast, the service left a bad taste in our mouths, not the food, buffet style, nice selection, but the quality of the server, forgetful and when brought, was not clean.

My girlfriend reported the matter to the restaurant manager, Mr. Andrew Mohammed, who was very wiling to rectify the situation, so much so that he brought an assortment of non-alcoholic beverages along with slices of birthday cake, through the rain, personally and apologized for the items being wet, although they were all sealed, while he was soaked himself. It meant a lot to us both that Mr. Mohammed did not send a staff member to deliver the items, but valued us enough to deliver them himself.

On the whole we really did enjoy our stay and will return soon.

Return to “Magdalena Grand Beach Resort”