Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Glenda

Guest Report

Post by Glenda »

I book the turtle beach resort for my mum for her mothers day and she wasn't happy at all the service was poor the phone in her room was not working. And thing that bothered me the most was that she was a repeater. Normally the mini fridge usually used to be stock and it wasn't the bed was uncomfortable she went also to receptionist area and ask them to stock the fridge on more than one occasion because she is a diabetic and she need water in the night she had to use the water in the washroom which upset me so I called and spoke two person and they said she would get it and still nothing she her self went as well all they keep staying they are coming but yet nothing if I had to pay for it I would of because the last time we came we was treated very nice what happen. The food wasn't tasty at all also, when they were leaving they went back for there things my mum was in the washroom getting change to leave one of your people came in a nasty manner and ordered her out telling her its 12 noon you have to leave she said knew but still telling her if she stay a minute longer she would have to pay wow is that the way you all speak to people if that is the case I wont come back there. if its new people teach them how to speak to people because they don't know who they are.

I am very disappointed

Return to “Starfish Tobago”