Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Robert O'Dowd

Guest Report

Post by Robert O'Dowd »

Hi,

I have just returned from 2 weeks in Tobago having stayed in the Turtle beach. Having read many articles since my return (I do things in reverse) I decided I should add my own comments from the experience I had.
The Rex Turtle beach hotel is a 3 star hotel with 5 star staff, they couldn't have been better from the reception people to the Management, Chefs & restaurant staff, maids and gardeners. Every single one helped make our stay one we will never forget and find hard to beat. Most people staying were repeaters and were very nice. The rooms are basic and clean, the towels were replaced every day with clean towels and always with a smile. With regards the all incl. there are no limits on the amount of booze you can get per visit to the bar and believe me I tested this, the food was great, even after 14 nights and the evening entertainment was relaxing. I take my hat off to the excellent mgt and staff of the rex turtle beach. Anyone who complained about this resort may have had reason but I can not find one. The only problem I had was when the bus came to take us to the airport, the two weeks flew!

Regards
R.

Return to “Turtle Beach”