Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
D.marlow

Guest Report

Post by D.marlow »

Steve, I have been a silent visitor to this excellent web page of yours for over a year now, sometime's I am both amused and bemused by the comments left and to be honest I feel guilty for not commenting before. I missed you by days in Feb' of this year. Firstly excel one ( another victim of mixed reports )great going out and then the plane hit something on the st.kitts runway on the return flight, no problem it happens and excel placed us in accomodation we just ate we went swimming in fact we enjoyed another day, basic jumbo home followed refund and sorry letter, no problem as I say it happens. Turtle Beach, well lets forget the staff for a moment, what about the Brit's abroad, can we all try and be polite, smile, try and address the staff as people, not servants, to be honest I am very outgoing and asked there names when I said hello, I greeted them each day with good morning and as the holiday went on it went from good morning Mr marlow to good morning David. To cut a long story short I got out of my stay just what I put in, food is good, entertainment repeats the following week( come on people join in )B.B.Q nights are good. I enjoyed it so much we saved hard and go back for christmas.

Perhaps anyone else who reads this and enoyed Turtle Beach should write in, we tend to put pen to paper only when we moan.

Steve's own april report and update talks about the guest not mixing with each other, it was some and some on my visit. The new pool is great a bit shallow maybe, use common sense on the beach when swimming any local advice is normally good, remember the sea changes just like the weather, I found the sea fine in feb / march but things change !

Try Sunday school, enjoy Tobago, make your own mind up about any advise you read, go with an open mind and you will want to go back and listen to Steve Wooler, if any one knows his way, Mr Steve does, just mention his name.

Return to “Starfish Tobago”