Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Trudy Biddleston

Guest Report

Post by Trudy Biddleston »

We have just returned today 06/07/2008 from a wonderful two weeks at Turtle Beach Hotel, the accommodation may not be grand but it is clean and spacious although in need of re-decoration which the hotel is currently doing, the staff are extremely friendly, polite and helpful, unfortunately we only stayed on a bed and breakfast basis (breakfast was excellent every morning with a good selection)but would certainly recommend all inclusive because there are no other bars or restaurants really within walking distance ( I would certainly return on an A/I basis as the food we sampled at the Hotel was certainly nice and also varied) the locals on the beach were no problem in fact they did everything they could to make us feel welcome durng our stay even arranging BBQ,s on the beach at night which were excellent (Woody you are a great Cook)also we saw at least a dozen Turtles on the beach during our stay which was incredible, I am glad that they take such good care of the poor creatures.Special thanks to Woodys Tours and Frankies Tours also Smithy for looking after us , ladies if you like your massage just go and see Mary on the beach she does a great job, also does wonders braiding hair and last but not least special thanks to "Famous" and "Criminal" for two fantastic boat trips, snorkeling and BBQ's on beach and even finding the dolphins for us, by the way Famous if you get to read this WHERE IS THE CD YOU PROMISED ME (will sort you out when we come back)

thanks to everybody

Trudy and Les (Doncaster UK)
Neil & Lesley

Re: Guest Report - Turtle Beach

Post by Neil & Lesley »

So nice to hear positive things about hotel,staff etc, we are due to go next month and recent posts have certainly given us something to look forward to. Thankyou :)

Return to “Starfish Tobago”