Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Danny h

Guest Report

Post by Danny h »

We stayed here 3 years ago & had no complaints so although we had read some bad reports we decided to stay again. We weren't disapointed.
The rooms were basic as we expected, this is a 2 to 3 star hotel after all, but they were clean & spacious with a comfortable king size bed & good sized balcony overlooking the carribean sea. What more could you ask for. We also had a TV with a few cable channels & a fridge to store cold caribe.
The staff were nearly all freindly & willing to help & we never had to wait long for drinks.
I can't comment on the food as we were room only & prefer to eat out, which you can do very cheaply in Tobago either at some good local restaurants & cafes or try the many shacks selling Roti ect, they're great value & the food is delicious.
The hotel is a few miles from crown point where the majority of bars & restaurants are so if you do intend going out alot I would recommend hiring a car but there are some great places that are more local if want to use taxis or public transport.
Over all I would say this is a good hotel in a great location right on the beach, it has a fairly new pool area & as long as you're not expecting 4* luxury(in which case go to Coco reef for 3 times the price) you won't be disapointed.

Return to “Starfish Tobago”