Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Pamela Carter

Guest Report

Post by Pamela Carter »

After reading several poor reports of the Turtle Beach I was delighted with my stay. The accomodation is basic but was cleaned daily and the bathroom facilities were very good. Final refurbishments were being completed. Visitors should remember that this is 3* and very good for that rating. If you are pleasant and friendly you will find the staff to be the same.
The pool is fantastic with a swim up bar.
I stayed fully inclusive. The meal service and choice of dishes was very good.
The accomodation is very close to the beach and some previous vistors have complained about the locals however for me they made my stay.
Yes the girls and boys on the beach will offer you tours, massages, hair braiding and goods for sale but if you're not interested say so politely - you won't be hassled.
Tobago relies on its tourists and for the island to have any hope of maintaining the island life my opinion is the locals should be supported. They are very proud of their island and the tours they do are the same price as those from the bigger companies but given with more passion and insight to the island.
The sea can be rougher than on some bays on the island so if you're not a strong swimmer stick to the pool.
I had a fantastic time - go with the right attitude and you will too

Return to “Starfish Tobago”