Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Teneil & Mosi Jupiter

Guest Report

Post by Teneil & Mosi Jupiter »

"The Best vacation ever" i must say. My husband and i always go to tobago every year and Turtles, was indeed the best. We arrived at Turtle old years night 31st dec 2010. On arrival, we were attended to very quickly and then complimented with a glass of wine, by a desk staff Mr. Lincoln, we then proceeded to our room just in time to break new years. The setting were amazing and it was more than what we expected. The pool is so terrific OMG, spacious and not to mention the swim up bar. The breakfast buffet is the widest variety of different thinks to choose from, very tasty and well put together by some courteous and kind staff. I would definetly recommend Turtles to everyone, and I myself will be going there again in the future. After being at five star hotels in the past, i think that they are just over-rated. THIS IS SAID TO BE A 3 STAR RESORT BUT TO US I'TS A 5 STAR.
Richardus
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Guest Report

Post by Richardus »

Thank you for the much needed updated report on how things are going at Turtle Beach! It's great to hear you had a good experience!
I'm going in June!

Return to “Starfish Tobago”