Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on the Samaan Grove development in Golden Grove (listing)
Asha Moosai

Guest Report

Post by Asha Moosai »

The house is located very near the entrance of the Samaan Grove development. It has three bedrooms available to renters (1 that is locked for the owners). Two bedrooms each have a double bed (or queen not sure) and a single bed, while the master has one double/queen bed. Two of the rooms are ensuite, and one has a BIG bathroom in the corridor. The only down side is that while the master bedroom is spacious, the bathroom is SO TINY my boyfriend and I could barely fit at the same time! All bedrooms are airconditioned and the beds are comfortable. There was direcTV throughout the house, and I frequently used the one in the master to watch tv and relax. There was a big screen in the tv room, and we managed to take in some football games on it. The couches were SO comfortable :) only thing is that even though there were several fans in the tv room it still got quite hot. There is also a dining room table which was really useful to play cards and have meals. The kitchen was well equipped and we used it so often to cook. Good oven, microwave, stove etc. Now for the outside: the front driveway and mango trees were so well kept! The backyard has a nice little porch with some couches, which we lounged on with a fab view of the pool. The pool was smallishl but we used it everyday! We also used the charcoal pit to bbq! The owner didn't want to let people use their main one. No matter, all part of the experience!

Definitely recommend!

Return to “7 Samaan Grove”