Guest Report

3 one-bedroom apartments in Bon Accord village (listing)
Maria Maul

Guest Report

Post by Maria Maul »

An extremely comfortable apartment in a convenient location. The accommodations were clean and well maintained with a large, airy apartment and a full size kitchen. A full size washer and dryer was available for extended visits. The air conditioned bedrooms allowed us to sleep very comfortably.

Located within walking distance to the airport and beaches, this location allows visitors to ramble about. Easy access to local transportation provided several options for exploring the island via the car, bicycle or tour guides. Prominently displayed apartment signs made it easy to locate the building.

When we entered the apartment, we were greeted with a beautiful basket of fruit, crackers and nuts. Friendly gestures were extended throughout the week. One day, we were greeted with home made cocoa which was very delicious. When I admired the beautiful cabinets and handmade beds, I received information and was introduced to local craftsmen. We joined other neighbours in early morning beach excursions.

In short, we had a very enjoyable vacation. I would definitely visit again.

Return to “J & G's Tropical Apartments”