Guest Report

54 room 2* budget hotel in Crown Point (listing)
Marcia

Guest Report

Post by Marcia »

I stayed from Aug. 7-9, 2014. The ladies at the reception desk were pleasant - I was told that I was up-graded (a nice surprise) - the room was on the 2nd floor but there was no-one to assist me with carrying my luggage up the stairs. The room was clean and the bathroom as well - however, the sliding doors to the balcony did not lock and the door to the room did not have a dead bolt or door limiter - there was only a "push knob" lock - similar to what you find on a bathroom door - as a single female traveller, this was a security concern.

The breakfast and dinner buffet were very good (kudos to the chef) however, the buffet line did not have a good flow (the plates were in the middle of the line), the eating space was somewhat limited and the layout could be better (water cooler and tea and coffee in an awkward position) - table settings could be better. Servers did not clear and re-set tables in a timely manner and did not show the same attention to "local" tourists as they did to the "foreign" tourists.

A shuttle service could be offered to Store Bay and Pigeon Point.

I would stay here again.

Return to “Tropikist Beach Hotel”