Guest Report

54 room 2* budget hotel in Crown Point (listing)
Paul Mangan

Guest Report

Post by Paul Mangan »

I've been reading the reports from dissatisfied people and all I can say is that it is a 3 star hotel and you cannot expect 4/5 star treatment.
My wife and I spent 14 nights there and apart from the air-conditioning breaking down one night (which was repaired the next day), we had a smashing time there.
Yes, the meals at lunchtime can be a bit boring - but walk out of the hotel and turn right and there is a little haven called SYP'S that serves all sorts of food and so cheap that it doesn't matter if you are all inclusive as it is a nice break.
Evening meals are fine with fish and chicken on the menu every night plus beef or belly pork, but if you get tired of the menu - once again try SYP'S next door. They have steaks, lamb, beef and all wonders of fish and try the garlic roast potatoes - it's like eating heaven.
The rooms are adequate and lets face it, you are out all day in the pool or at the beach next door and only use the room to shower and change at evening mealtime and going to bed at night.
The entertainment has improved a lot and there is usually something on 4 or 5 nights a week.

Robert Wiseman

Re: Overall, a Good Hotel for What You Pay for

Post by Robert Wiseman »

hi all stayed at the tropikist a number of times, far better than the rex was great when sam was manager 3 years ago hope to go back soon. dave trini to the bone

Return to “Tropikist Beach Hotel”