Guest Report

54 room 2* budget hotel in Crown Point (listing)
SiannDave

Guest Report

Post by SiannDave »

Just returned after 14 nights at the tropikist hotel. or should i say fawlty towers !
Good bits---- nice location, lovely pools.
Bad bits---- lazy and idle staff, food is well below school dinner standard. hotel in desperate need of maintenance and decorating. Hygene is usually disregarded, regular entertainment? I think not, the only regular entertainment was the radio in the bar , which sometimes comes on full volume at 5am. Food and drink far too expensive compared with other local retailers. Many areas of the hotel would not come up to uk health and safety standards, [ ie- broken glass in balcony doors and room windows, bare electrics on some sockets, very slippery floors, cockroaches behind fixtures, plumbing bodged and unreliable, plaster falling off walls, bare mains electric cables within easy reach of being in the main pool. Missing wall light shades, and bulbs, broken glass on hotel beach, both resturants open to birds flying in constantly , stealing your food and pooping!!. Window locks in rooms often broken,] having spent 14 days here and spoken with lots of other geusts , I have come to the conclusion that none of them would return for a second stay. Me included!

Return to “Tropikist Beach Hotel”