Guest Report

54 room 2* budget hotel in Crown Point (listing)
Paula

Guest Report

Post by Paula »

I personally found Tropikist to be excellent! Honestly, I found that there was nothing to worry about except for water running a little low at times ( I'm guessing at peak "bathing-traffic" times)and staff that need some training at real customer service (they seemed a bit green, unmotivated).
Everything else was perfect!!! I paid for a standard room, but when my husband and I got there, though we were very early (1pm when check in is 3pm) we only had to wait about 10-15 mins and we were given the keys to room 306- on the third floor of the east wing, which seemed to be a deluxe! No extra money paid! Receptionists and most staff were very pleasant and helpful. Maid always smiling with you, even gardeners were pleasant and helpful. (No I'm not an overseas tourist, I'm a "black" Trinidadian! Lol!) Room very spacious and clean, view breathtaking, wrap around pool is definitely the best I've ever been in (they have two and an outdoor jacuzzi) Jacuzzi private and clean- AMAZING! I could go on and on. Half board is better than all inclusive. I'm sure you'd usually be out on the beaches out of the hotel during lunch hour! Breakfast and Dinner makes more sense. Store Bay with the eateries is a 10 minute stroll away, 5 minute brisk walk. Breakfast is from 6:30-8:30am, Dinner 7pm-9pm. If you get to the restaurants (there are two)in Tropikist early you'll have to line up and you'll have trouble for seating. If you go down late you'll have no trouble with lines or seating- but you'll get the ends of stuff, and some things would have run out(especially at dinner time.) It's usually buffet style.
Enjoy your stay here, it will be well worth your while, definitely value for money. I highly recommend it!!!

Return to “Tropikist Beach Hotel”