Guest Report

54 room 2* budget hotel in Crown Point (listing)
Natalia

Guest Report

Post by Natalia »

First of all,i must say the location,and landscaping of the hotel is excellent,the rooms are average,clean but you can tell its old.we paid $8000 for 2 rooms inclusive of breakfast and dinner,our 1st and only dinner, my husband and father in law,ordered johnny walker and black & white scotch,only to be told 15mins after they dont have those they only have mc arthurs,,so we made a suggestion that on a busy wknd like this they should have catered to everyone's needs,linda(a dinner staff,who was not serving us)came over an said in a very rude tone, "we dont serve top chef dinner an liquor,if u wanted that u should have gone to coco reef or hilton",breakfast was really poor,my husband and i waited almost an hour on 2 mornings just to get eggs,,,when asked what was the keep back no one had answers,,,food,even though it tasted ok,was basic,not much variety,,,so my mother in law who is vegetarian didnt have much to choose from so we ate dinners elsewhere on the other evenings,even though our dinners were paid for,,,management needs to step up and improve its staff,because nobody seems to know what it going at this hotel,the clerk at the front desk,all she says is "its not my fault,i just work in the front" we requested to have a late check out,and were told we couldnt,,,upon checking out,had we nt scrutinize our drinks bills for the dinner,we would have paid for stuff we didnt even drink,,,they billed us for the black and white we ordered even though we didnt get it an for 7 fruit punches when my 9 yr old niece only had 1,,,,i personally think with proper management this hotel can make it,,,bt if it continues the way it is,its going to become run down once again

Return to “Tropikist Beach Hotel”