Guest Report

6 studio apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Rachel Fergusson

Guest Report

Post by Rachel Fergusson »

My boyfried and I stayed at Dash Villa for the Easter holiday and I must express much thanks again to Duane and Sherry for such a magnificent stay!! They were so warm and welcoming!
The days counting down to my arrival they kept in touch and answered all questions with a speedy response. Upon the day of my arrival they stayed up after 12am to welcome us and ensured we were settled before they went to bed. They even offered to pick up anything that we may need since we were arriving late. That alone had me like...awwww lol
The rooms were really comfortable. The bed was memory foam (I am so in love with memory foam mattresses now....I'm even considering buying one lol) and the ambiance was so quiet and relaxing.
The location is also a plus because it's in the middle of everything. You can see planes taking off from the airport (which is like 3mins away) from the balcony area. The gas station and grocery is right around the corner. The most famous beaches of Tobago, Store Bay and Pigeon Point and restaurants are within walking distance or a 3mins drive.
I was so sad to leave :( BUT...I WILL be visiting again!
I will recommend Dash Villa to anyone who's interested in visiting Tobago.
Thanks again Duane and Sherry!!!!

Return to “Dash Villa”