where to go

55-room luxury boutique hotel in Bacolet (listing)
Phillip Pook

where to go

Post by Phillip Pook »

Hi there,

Firstly, congratulations on such a fantastic site, I don't thinks I've ever visited a site with such comprehensive information on any one subject.

I do appreciate that you must have thousands of hit mails, asking the same questions. However, I thought I would chance my arm.

I am about to visit Tobago for the first time, but I am not sure where to go. We are young couple with an 11 year old daughter, looking for something a little different. A beach house, villa, bungalow etc. The crucial point is, we would like to walk almost strait out onto a beach, on the Caribbean side. Would this be possible? We are not to concerned about the quality, just clean and authentic.

Would you be able to point us the right direction.

Kind regards

Phillip Pook.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Phillip

Thanks for your kind words. How long is a piece of string? So much depends upon your budget and personal taste. All I can suggest is that you work your way through our Accommodation listings (See menu above) and look for those that say beachside or similar. There’s not that many where you can walk straight out onto the beach, but quite a few within literally a stone’s throw.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Blue Haven Hotel”