Guest Report

55-room luxury boutique hotel in Bacolet (listing)
Calvin Lewis

Guest Report

Post by Calvin Lewis »

My family and I spent two wonderful days at Blue Haven Hotel. From the moment we entered the reception area and saw the amazing views, we knew this would be a fabulous stay. I was impressed by the modern touches to an essentially colonial style building. But it was truly the warmth of the staff that made us feel sooo welcomed.

The Hotel is located right above a wonderful beach that felt very private the afternoon we visited, although it is a public beach. My two kids (ages 2 and 8) fully enjoyed the great swimming pool, with depths from 1ft to over 6ft.

I am glad that we took Steve and Jill's recommendation to rent a vehicle. Whilst I did not have too many places to visit on this trip, I appreciated the mobility of a vehicle as the hotel is a bit far out from the Store Bay region and airport.

In summary, I would highly recommend Blue Haven Hotel, and I look forward to another visit in the very near future. If you're looking for a nice place to relax in comfortable surroundings, WiFi, close beach proximity, great restaurant, and pleasant staff then this is the place for you.

Return to “Blue Haven Hotel”