Guest Report

55-room luxury boutique hotel in Bacolet (listing)
Tim Laskey

Guest Report

Post by Tim Laskey »

Of course I'm excited, I'm coming back to Paradise Island Tobago and my all time favourite hotel, the magical Blue Haven at beautiful Bacolet Bay.This will be my tenth visit in nine years Every time I feel it can't get any better... and then it always does.
Perched atop the cliffs, above the beach, the fabulous building is like my second home. Lovely rooms with stunning views over the rolling ocean. Magnificent terrace, fabulous reception areas. Marvellous restaurant with wonderful food. The Staff are just brilliant - friendly,attentive, efficient and so helpful. They are a credit to our wonderful hosts, the owners, Karl and Marilyn. Nothing is too much trouble.
And all of that before you even get near the Beach. What a beach. The magical crescent of sand fringed by palms swaying gently in the light breeze. The light, the warmth, the hypnotic sound of the surf as the waves break and sweep up the sand and, just in case you need even more, there it is - the cosy, welcoming "No Problems" Beach Bar.
Life doesn't get much better than this. I hope you make it to The Blue Haven Hotel in Tobago and, if you enjoy yourself even half as much as I do, you will have the holiday of a lifetime. Very best wishes, Tim Laskey.

Return to “Blue Haven Hotel”