Guest Report

3-bedroom rental villa on the Samaan Grove development (listing)
Roger Kalloo

Guest Report

Post by Roger Kalloo »

The "mytobago site" was a great help in acquiring this rental firstly. The site led me to Caribbean Estates, Land and Villas and their representative Marleis who was Excellent and very helpful and after a few emails from her we were on our way to Tobago. Marleis had sent photos of the Villa but we were not expecting what we encountered as the photos did not do justice to the charm of the place. The Villa is located a short drive away from the airport. The entrance to the Villa’s Gated community to our surprise was a secured entrance at which visitors or residents would check with security to enter and this was an added comfort for us. The villa is built directly under a samman tree and it looks fantastic from the entrance. The Villa itself is quite new and has all modern amenities. Its fully equipped with everything a regular home would have and much more. Bedrooms are quite nice and comfy. The living room opens out directly to the pool which is great. There are no immediate neighbor’s so that was also a plus for us as we are sometimes a noisy bunch. The pool is not as big as expected but it was sufficient for 6 people however I suggest the owners should install a heater as some nights were cold. The maid comes in every morning to clean and she was quite polite and nice but that creates a privacy issue.
Out of 10 I would rate this Villa an 8 and would definitely recommend a stay here.
“ The villa has a charm that makes you want to come back” .R K

Roger Kalloo
Trinidad..

Return to “Tradewinds”