Guest Report

Studio Cabana in the grounds of the Crown Point Beach Hotel
Lester

Guest Report

Post by Lester »

What a glorious stay we had! This cabana was exactly as described. It was very clean, spacious, secure, very close to the beach, had a full kitchen( including a fridge and the cutest oven and stove) and was very confortable. Also, my sister-in- law really appreciated the air conditioning. Debbie was very gracious and her assistant Randy was very attentive. He explained everything. We also had access to and used the swimming pool on the premises and there was free WiFi. There were three of us and we could have easily accomodated a fourth. Parking was free in a secured parking lot. This cabana is located on the grounds of the Crown Point Beach Hotel which was a slow 6 mins walk- who wants to run- from the airport. It was close to EVERYTHING. I mean walking distance to the banks, restaurants, night clubs, liquor store. Abit of a jaunt to pigeon point but absolutely doable. I have been to Tobago so many times before and I'm so glad that Ive discovered this place. We will definitely/always return to this place from now on. It really felt like "home away from home".This is one happy Trini and hopefully after this review I'll be able to get a booking. This is now my place to stay whenever I'm in Tobage. Well done. SEE YOU SOON DEB!!

Return to “Crown Point Beach Cabana 409”