Accomodations on Tobago

29 room 3* hotel located on the Arnos Vale plantation
Cleone R

Accomodations on Tobago

Post by Cleone R »

What a great site this is. I am glad to have found it. I am putting together a trip to Tobago in March 2005 and need some direction from people who have been there. After researching on the web and travel books I am more confused than ever on where to stay. Coco Reef and Blue Haven are just more than I want to spend, but their location and beaches look great. What would be a good compromise? Looking for a great beach, not too commercial, rooms with oceanview which are clean and not too small. We aren't into food much, we like to spend our money on scuba diving and exploring. I have read some of the comments on the Arnos Vale Hotel and I think this might be a good choice for our price point. We are basically looking for great value for our money (who isn't!).
Thanks in advance for any help.
Kevin Hampson
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Kevin Hampson »

Hi Cleone,
Think about the Bluewaters Inn too, Lots cheaper than Coco Reef and up at Speyside which is better for diving.

Regards
Kevin
Wanda

Post by Wanda »

Hi
We are great fans of Arnos Vale hotel. Its right on the beach, small, gorgeous setting with the wonderful birdlife, rooms are nothing fancy but clean and surprisingly large (best value are rooms down by the pool on the first floor with balcony). Food is very good and reasonably priced and served in the open air restaurant every evening. We were there in March of this year and got a surprisingly good deal. You will need to hire a car though as it is not near any other hotels/restaurants etc, but that is part of its charm.
Wanda

Return to “Arnos Vale Hotel”