Pictures from Arnos Vale

29 room 3* hotel located on the Arnos Vale plantation
Klaus S.

Pictures from Arnos Vale

Post by Klaus S. »

Firts I will say hallo to everybody! I`m new here. Hopefully you are able to understand me, because I`m from Germany and my las english lesson is about 15 years ago.
We will travel to Arnos Vale in December and after reading some sites in IT about Tobago we think and hope we will have a perfect holiday at Arnos vale.
Could anybody send me some fotos from Arnos Vale? The pictures at the HP are not so big.
I`will give you my email adress via PM.

Thank you very much

Oh just a minute, I got another question

Did anybody has a flight trip with AJM Tours? I`m a privat pilot and this may be a very good thing to make a small trip by plane.
Thank you very much
With best regards
KLAUS

I`m sorry for my bad english :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Klaus

Welcome aboard!

I have your email address, obviously, so I am sending you half a dozen photos of Arnos Vale that I took in February. Hope it wets your appetite.

I believe that AJM Tours are primarily based in Trinidad. I think it might be a special charter if you wanted them to come over to Tobago to give you a flight. Best bet is to email them direct.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Klaus S.

Post by Klaus S. »

Hi Steve,
thank you very much for this super fast answer! The pictures are great! Thank you very much! The pictures wets my appetite very well, but we still have to wait untill december :shock: :cry:

Klaus
Wanda

Post by Wanda »

Hi Klaus
There is a website called Vitually Tobago which gives you a virtual tour of the beach/swimming pool/bar and bird feeding area at the Arnos Vale Hotel. It does not show you the bedrooms but will certainly give you a feel for the grounds and the beach.
Wanda
Klaus S.

Post by Klaus S. »

Wanda wrote:Hi Klaus
There is a website called Vitually Tobago which gives you a virtual tour of the beach/swimming pool/bar and bird feeding area at the Arnos Vale Hotel. It does not show you the bedrooms but will certainly give you a feel for the grounds and the beach.
Wanda
Thank you very much! Nice website.

Return to “Arnos Vale Hotel”