Guest Report

5 1 and 2-bedroom apartments in Buccoo Village (listing)
Tracy Lashley

Guest Report

Post by Tracy Lashley »

My mom and i stayed in the one bedroom apartment last December. The place is a tad bit small but cosy. The kitchen has all appliances and cutlery you will need, should you decide to cook. The bedroom has two full size beds, iron and ironing board, as well as cable TV. You also have WIFI access. Each apartment has its own private back porch, with a breathtaking view of the bucco reef. The yard also has designated sitting areas should you decide to eat or chill outdoors. There is a jetty just a stone throw away, where you can get fresh fish at around 10am. There is also a nice restaurant. Sunday school (a street party that takes place every Sunday in Buccoo) is within walking distance. Even though there is no security, the environment feels safe and the owners are right on the compound. Patsy and Sonny are very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to relax. I do advise that you have your own transportation, as buccoo is little out of the way for new comers. It is however worth it.

Return to “Reef View Apartment”