Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Bacolet (listing)
Tahiri Dolly

Guest Report

Post by Tahiri Dolly »

Marvelous!
My aunt, best friend and I looked at so many places before we agreed on the one that fit us best. I will say-No regrets! The owner was a very pleasant and accommodating guy and guided me through the process with no fuss, he expressed the beauty of the property and highlighted an outstanding gazebo. Upon arrival the caretaker was very friendly and made us feel welcome immediately. The house was beautiful and made our first vacation together absolutely worth it. The pool was the main attraction for the kids. I was blown away after getting up to the gazebo, the view was perfect. The sea, the trees just had such a peaceful tone that it immediately relaxed us. Even the balcony outside our room had a breathtaking view. We grilled on the pit etc and got sad when it was time to leave. We called the owner and asked if we could've stayed just a bit longer. He adjusted and gave us an extension, thank God! We plan to revisit anytime we get back to Tobago! This was certainly an amazing experience for us. Several thumbs up!!!!

Return to “Maframadan”