Conrado Beach Resort

31 room budget hotel located inland at Crown Point (listing)
D Sait

Conrado Beach Resort

Post by D Sait »

:?: We were due to stay at this hotel during the first week of November 2004. We were notified by our tour operator that work was taking place to the roof. It was decided that we would stay at another hotel on the island instead.
Whilst in Tobago we visited the hotel and could not see any work taking place on the roof and the hotel seemed to be closed. :!:
Rachel Jones

Post by Rachel Jones »

Hi,
We are due to be staying at the Conrado from 20th December. Our tour operator told us it was closed for renovations as, not only had there been damage to the roof, there was a lot of water damage (cosmetic to the interiors (Ivan made the ocean like a huge washing machine).

I know they fixed the roof first after Ivan happened, then they were starting work on the inside. That's probably why it looked closed.

We were told the work would be completed by end of November, but a member of the staff from tour operator we use has gone there for 4 days to see how they are getting on with renovations.

I'll know more on Monday when the guy gets back, so for anyone that is due to stay at The Conrado. I'll post outcome next week.

Regards
Rachel Jones

UPDATE ON CONRADO

Post by Rachel Jones »

Heard today that the Conrado is open for business, all renovations are complete apart from some last minute work to the roof and it looks even better than it did before Ivan.

Return to “Conrado Beach Resort”