Am I imagining it?

31 room budget hotel located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Derick J

Am I imagining it?

Post by Derick J »

Hello all, a few years ago I visited Tobago and I can recall an hotel right on the beach as I walked towards Pigeon Point. It seemed to have breakfast rooms opening onto the beach. Could anyone possibly tell me it's name and contact details, as I can't seem to find it on the net (probably not looking hard enough!). Please take pity on a first time poster!
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Derick

Welcome aboard! :lol:

Yes, we'll take pity on you - afer all, somebody has got to live there! :wink: :wink:

The place you are thinking of is the Conrado Beach Resort. Its listed in our accommodation pages. Stunning location, except for the littered appearance of Pigeon Point traders 'shacks', but probably not somewhere you would want to consider staying.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Derick J

Thanks....

Post by Derick J »

Hi Steve

Thanks for the information, having had a quick look on the web it does seem to be a bit of a love it or hate it kind of place... though the views from the balcony must be spectacular!

Regards

Derick :D
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Derick

Yes, but you've got to ask yourself how much time you actually spend on your balcony - unless you're a saddo like me who sits in the room all day bashing a keyboard.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Derick J

Post by Derick J »

Hi Steve

Point taken, maybe time to explore alternatives...

Derick

Return to “Conrado Beach Resort”