Guest Report

31 room budget hotel located inland at Crown Point (listing)
John McMillan

Guest Report

Post by John McMillan »

The Conrado hotel is undoubtedly in one of the best positions with regards to beaches and other facilities. The hotel however is in need of some tender loving care although there appears to be work on-going to improve the bar area. The rooms are basic but clean but again a little TLC is required.
The food in general was good with some meals in the exceptional class. The breakfasts however were ordinary and very repetitious. On our first week, because the hotel was busy, we had a room to the back of the hotel, which is on the roadside and was immediateley adjacent to a large cage containing Macaws which screeched incessantly every morning. Something should be done to have them removed away from the hotel. One other thing, as much as I love animals (dogs) I do not like them wandering about the dining room or for that matter in a hotel at all. I was disapointed at the standard offered in this hotel and believe that the tourism industry in Tobago needs accommodation to reflect a higher standard. On the positive side the staff could not have been better they were very attentive to our needs and were very couteous.

Return to “Conrado Beach Resort”