Guest Report

36 apartment 2* hotel located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Stacey

Guest Report

Post by Stacey »

Just checked in the hotel and i feel silly for not checking reviews. My favourite spot was booked so for last minute arrangements i choose this hotel. Check in was a bit delayed. The room is relatively clean but extremely outdated. The air conditioning is loud and barely works...don't know how i will sleep tonight. The kitchen is a bit of a disaster...there is a sign at front desk saying do not cook yet there is a scary looking stove but no microwave or toaster oven which is more practical if you want to discourage cooking. The towels look like they have had better days like 15 years ago, there is inadequate facilities to rest your toiletries in the bath. The refrigerator bearly chills The pool looks....okay but i may never get to use it as it is only opened between 9am - 6pm and if you are like me you want to spend your days out of the hotel. Would i recommend it at this price...no, maybe at half the price. Trust me it's not worth it paying extra for a pool that due to restrictions you may never use. There are little guest houses in the area with much more updated facilities for less the price. Don't do like me and book at the last minute due to desperation!!!!!

Return to “Golden Thistle Hotel”