Guest Report

36 apartment 2* hotel located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Horsford Jaipaul

Guest Report

Post by Horsford Jaipaul »

What was so intricately described is not what was received upon check in...The room was shabby, the bed completely run down, could not even sleep because the beds were worn out at one point it was too unbearable having the springs from the mattress sticking me in the back. There was NO hot water as advertised, please change the hangers in your closet as they were rusted, also please actually ensure that things such as the a/c and mini fridge are actually switched on before guest check in as i had to switch these said items on and the scents produced were not appealing. Back to the shower though small and quaint as it was was in dire need of cleaning and not to mention the shower head and was just twirling about because it was in need of fixing. And please note that the water flow from the shower was a mere trickle so taking a shower was beyond a tedious event. It was sad that i paid so much more and stayed in shambles when i could have paid so much less and stayed at the Vip guest house just a few miles downt the road and received a bigger room, Hot and cold water and peace of mind. I will NEVER recommend the golden thistle hotel to anyone trying to enjoy a vacation on a budget! Please note i would rather rate this establishment as a 0 star establishment!

Return to “Golden Thistle Hotel”