Guest Report

36 apartment 2* hotel located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Kelli

Guest Report

Post by Kelli »

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER!!!! [Editor: potential libellous statement censored]

My stay here was suppose to be 3 days and 2 nights but it turned into 1 day and 1 night because I GOT ROBBED! It was the worst thing that ever happend to me in my life. I came outside at night on my front porch to enjoy the night and a man with a mask and a huge knife in his hand came up to me, took me in the room where my brother and sister were, told us to face down on the bed and took all our money and belongings. We were left with our clothes only. When the man left we contacted the people that own the place and they did nothing...nothing at all, not even call the police for us. We contacted the police by calling a family memeber in Trinidad, to call the police for us. The phones in the room was not working and there were NO securety, NO cameras, Nothing. The place was not safe at all. They have people watching your every move and preying on tourist. [Editor: potential libellous statement censored] I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER. PLEASE HEAR ME NOW...DO NOT STAY HERE, THIS COULD BE YOU AND IT COULD BE WORST THAN MY EXPERIENCE.

Return to “Golden Thistle Hotel”